星期四, 5月 18, 2006

La Tache & Montrachet in "Desperate Housewives"


Episode - "They Asked Me Why I Believe In You"
Gabrielle 的家有 DRC.......


Place" Gabrielle's House – Interior

David: "So did you find a new lawyer for Mr. Charming?"
Gabrielle: "I don't want a new lawyer. I want you. So does Carlos, he just doesn't realize it yet."

He picks up a bottle of wine from the wine rack.

David: "Nineteen eighty-eight Romanee Conti La Tache. I'm impressed."
Gabrielle: "Look, to be honest, Carlos is a little threatened by you. He thinks if we spend too much time together that something might happen."
David: "Somebody's got an active imagination. Corkscrew?"

She takes the wine from him.

Gabrielle: "David, we're not here to drink wine, okay? This is business. Now you have to convince Carlos that he can trust you."
David: "How am I gonna do that?"
Gabrielle: "I don't know. Tell him you're happily married or gay!"

He takes another bottle out of the rack.

David: "Yeah, right."
Gabrielle: "You're a lawyer. You lie to juries all the time. Can't you just make something up?"
David: "I'm past the point in my career where I have to beg for work. I'm sorry."

She takes the wine from him again.

Gabrielle: "Okay, skip it. I'm holding my marriage together by my fingernails. If Carlos serves his full sentence, I don't think we're gonna make it. So please, I need you."
David: "I'll say this much for Carlos. He's got excellent taste…in wine. Montrachet. It's good stuff."
Gabrielle: "Are you gonna help me or not?"
David: "We'll go see Carlos tomorrow. I'll turn him around for you."
Gabrielle: "Really. What are you gonna say?"
David: "I'll play it by ear. I don't want to sound to over rehearsed."

David picks up a bottle of wine and walks out.

Gabrielle: "Hey, that's my wine!"
David: "Deduct it from my bill."

1 Comments:

Blogger dullchai said...

咁o岩今晚我都有睇到呢段
忍唔住笑o左出o黎
太太就問:乜o的酒好貴o架??
我答佢大約o既價錢
佢就話:發神經o架!
我就話:Burgundy係發神經o既然!!

1:04 上午  

發佈留言

<< Home